Luke McMaster: Icons of Soul” will be presented at 7:30 p.m. in the Ross Ragland Theater. Tickets before transaction fees are $24, $19 and $15.
“The Library at the End of the World” will be presented by Little Linkville at 1 p.m. Saturday and 1 and 3 p.m. Sunday in Linkville Playhouse. Tickets are $2.
RCS: Young Musicians of Excellence will be performed at 2 p.m. in the Ross Ragland Theater. Tickets before transaction fees are $15.
The Spoken Word will be held at 2 p.m. in the Klamath County Library with seven local poets sharing their compositions. They are Emily Stauss, Nicole Sanchez, Charlie McGonigle, Carol Imani, Alex Spenser, Sally Wells and Ron Crete.
An opening artists reception for “The Artistry of Larry Heath and Morgan Newberry” will be held from noon to 4 p.m. in Klamath Art Association Gallery at 120 Riverside Drive, where the exhibit will continue through Sunday, April 28.
Art in the Basin
- Paintings by the later George McMahan are on display in the Modoc Gallery at the Klamath County Museum at Main and Spring streets.
- Artwork by Glenda Lehrman and Paula Walborn is on display in The Greenblade Bakery at 1400 Esplanade Ave.
- Native American Basketry is on display in Favell Museum at 125 W. Main St. (10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday).
- Texas Hold’em from 6 p.m. to midnight today and Monday through Wednesday in the American Legion Club at North Eighth and Pine streets.
- The Lucky Aces at 6:30 p.m. Friday in Biagio’s Bar & Grille at 601 Harbor Isles Blvd.
- Acoustic Open Mic Night hosted by Marvelous Marv Strom at 7:30 p.m. Friday in Mia & Pia’s Pizzeria & Brewhouse at 3545 Summers Lane.
- Texas Hold’em at 7:30 p.m. Friday and Saturday in the City Club at North Ninth and Pine streets.
- Fat Sexy at 8 p.m. Friday in the American Legion Club at North Eighth and Pine streets.
- Lou Levinson at 8 p.m. Saturday in Mia & Pia’s Pizzeria & Brewhouse at 3545 Summers Lane.
- DJ Shabbir at 9 p.m. Saturday in the American Legion Club at North Eighth and Pine streets.
- Bluegrass Jam from 1 to 4 p.m. Sunday in Mia & Pia’s Pizzeria & Brewhouse at 3545 Summers Lane.
- Open jam night from 7 p.m. Sunday to closing at Chicken ‘n’ Cheers, 3310 Madison St.
- Texas Hold’em at 6 p.m. Tuesday in Klamath Falls Moose Lodge at 1577 Oak Ave. (call Dale at 541-891-4688 for more information).